S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this might sound dumb but does anyone know if the sonoma headlights will mount easily onto the s-10. i have a 96 s-10 and want the flesh look of the sonoma. thanks

K

·
0 Posts
yeah but you have to buy the grill and the bracketry to make it work and fit properly

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
The 'noma headlights should fit a stock S-10 grill if you want to cut it up. The alternative is to purchase a 95-97 blazer grille, 95-97 composite headlights, pigtails, and 9005 and 9006 blubs.

Pigtails - $12
Bulbs - $40
Headlights - $77 each
(Pain to Match) Grille - $60
Bowtie - $Free (stealing it off current grille)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks for the help. instead of buying all that is there any aftermarket headlight set that will work for my truck and look good as well?

K

·
0 Posts
yea there is a lot of aftermarket stuff for the s-truck....if you want to go to a conversion...i suggest the GMC Envoy front end conversion

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
racer6 said:
ok thanks for the help. instead of buying all that is there any aftermarket headlight set that will work for my truck and look good as well?
That pretty much is the after market headlight set. You have serveral options.

The envoy setup, the noma setup, the 95-98 blazer setup and the 98+ setup.

The blazer setup is by far the cheapest. The others require the purchase of the core support.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
WOW!!! you really went to town on the moving today! nothing better to do on your day off? :) ... I'm just joking, but why does your topic say moved to exhaust... this is exterior styling :) .

DogP

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
oops thx for the heads up, there right next to each other on my window just a slip up lol i'll change it

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
DogP said:
HAHA... I'm glad you replied, you could have just changed it and made me sound like the fool :D .

DogP
not a problem:) i try to be as honest as i can

·
Chevy Rules!
144 Posts
Southern said:
The 'noma headlights should fit a stock S-10 grill if you want to cut it up. The alternative is to purchase a 95-97 blazer grille, 95-97 composite headlights, pigtails, and 9005 and 9006 blubs.

Pigtails - $12
Bulbs - $40
Headlights - $77 each
(Pain to Match) Grille - $60
Bowtie - $Free (stealing it off current grille)
Please give a link to get the headlights for 77$ a piece.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts