S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered halo headlights just wanna see who else has em i found one guy thats got em send sum pics of ur guys
thanks

welll just informed that the damn file is too big soo.....post ur halos or projectors whateevr u got i got mine off ebay

·
Registered
645 Posts
I want a set but the one place i found them at dont have then for a 95 Noma. I think they look sic as sh!t!!!! Once u get em on ur ride, lemme see a pic.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aight aight cool well gimme sum pics guys

·
Registered
645 Posts
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Here ya go man. That looks SICK AS Fiznuck!!!
Now only if they made it for my truck. If not, I'll fab something up.

Attachments

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea those are the exact ones i ordered! isnt that tight ill put em on tommorow when i hopefully get them i also ordered off ebay sum 7000K highs and 6000K lows badd ass HID lights....so yea ne one else?

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
halo pics

halos pics

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
I plan on gettin a set of them myself. Im really thingin about it now. My best friend and I have done pretty much all the work on my truck (except for the tailgate) and we're brain stormin bout tossin in the Halos. I thought i saw a set of Carbon Fiber and/or black Halos for an s10 on there. Maybe im dreamin BUT if they did, Imma snag myself a set of them.

And who'd u get urs from and what it run ya w/ shippin (if ya dont mind me askin)??

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there on ebay for 170ish final price was 202 for me and yea they make the carbon fiber ones for like 10 bucks more! ill get pics of them on my truck

·
Registered
52 Posts
One thing you guys should probably know is that you need to convert the low beams to high beams by changing the harness (autozone has these). Low beam bulbs will not go into the casings. It has something to do with the projector and the way it works.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so wee need to buy high beam harness?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Thanks man. I didnt know that BUT i will look into that once i have the cash and time.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just got my 9006's today im gonna go try to fit them im sur theres a way where the will......sic sic lemme see ur truck PM me a pic vette skin huh? those look sick!

·
Registered
407 Posts

One thing you guys should probably know is that you need to convert the low beams to high beams by changing the harness (autozone has these). Low beam bulbs will not go into the casings. It has something to do with the projector and the way it works.
not necessairly... I used my lows in the projector lense but i had to do some slight modification to the bulb... i took the O ring off of it and took a cordless dremel and trimmed off the lip that the O ring sits on... when holding the bulb in hand that o ring is now kinda loose, but it won't slip off, once you have the bulb in the socket, it seals up nice and tight. But I just did it to save myself from needing to run out and buy new bulbs/harnesses.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THANKS MAN U SAVED ME ALOT OF TROUBLE :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
CustomS10 said:
can i get a night pic of them
look back at my last post... i have a daytime & night time pic of my halos

·
Registered
645 Posts
letzfly777x-Click the link where my sig is. that'll take u to my gallery.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I thought that the reason the High beam won't go into the Low beam casing was because of the base of the bulb, not the wiring harness.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok every one **** the harness idea me and my friend did it easier ! ! ! the halos only accept two 9005 highs right? welll we put a 6000K low in the projector how did we do this with a 9006 u ask??????? we took a dremel to the base of the lighbulb itsself around the base and made it skinnier so it would slide right in~!~!~! WARNING THOUGH make the base skinnier itsself right under the actaul base is like 3 little rased plastic bumps do not shave these off! or the bulb will wiggle but will still lock! if you do shave these of by accident bend the metal tabs on the headlight housing down so it will pinch the bulb in more! simple as that toom about 5 minutes!!! PRACTICE on ur old bulbs first!! ! ! !
ne ?'s email [email protected] if you wanna keep all 9005 (highs) then you have to buy the connector at autozone or shucks unless u can dremel another line in the connector because the high connector has 2 lines or 1 same with the low either or just look...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts