S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
medium pimpin'
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Jimmy which has day time running lights. The problem is that my headlight switch does absolutely nothing. All lights are on all the time. I cannot turn of my guage, license plate, or tail lights. Anyone else have this problem. I think I might need a new switch but could it be anything else? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Is your light sensor on top of the dash blocked?
Have you tried using the dome override button (push it until you hear a ping - usually 4-6 times) to turn them off?

·
Registered
7 Posts
first off the registration process on this and most forums is a joke. Incredibley frustrated hyeah; I know kI misspelled igtl; '

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought this 96 chevy s10 6 cylinder. about 2 grand. I knew it would be sketchy at best. fuel injector, brake and headlight freakin blinking all the time. I'd like to swear, but I know I;ll get banned.

Anyway, thank GOOOOOODDDD it's not my only vehicle. And think god for my friend who is a brake, rotar and bearing repair genius. Which still leaves me with the headlights and fuel injector.

lights I will tackle. That leaves me with fuel injector. Watched a Utube on it. No way. I would have a nervous breakdown 5 minutes in. any ideas about good mechanics in ft. Worth tx. Or what a good price may be for mechanical help?

I dont know it just sucks. I did get it for under blue book value.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Once again I am reminded why I never buy American cars. They all suck. My Toyota Corolla is a dream. I could care less about the recalls. The only thing happened to me was they gave me a new computer and nothing at all was wrong with the old one.

f---ked by chevy one more time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts