S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck a few months ago and noticed that the headlight needed to be adjusted, but I haven' t got around to it yet. I just read on the sticky that my headlights probably have been installed wrong. My drivers side headlight is touching the hood. Now... my question is... What exactly is wrong? What do I need to fix and how do I fix it? Help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
I bought my truck a few months ago and noticed that the headlight needed to be adjusted, but I haven' t got around to it yet. I just read on the sticky that my headlights probably have been installed wrong. My drivers side headlight is touching the hood. Now... my question is... What exactly is wrong? What do I need to fix and how do I fix it? Help is greatly appreciated
if you look at the entire assy you"ll notice that there are 2 posts at the top and 2 straight flat pieces at the bottom rear those fit in the slots on the radiator support. because they are always adjusted wrong you"ll have to back off the adjustment to get the bracket to fit in the slots as you are pushing the pins in hope you get it.obtw those pins have a slide lock on them just pull up they will be removed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
only the one is wrong on the driver side, it takes a bit of work but you need to get the bottom clips in, take the headlight out, look at it there should be four clips. your problem is you dont have the bottom clips in right, look at it, find the holes in the metal and you should be able to figure out how it goes.

·
Ls1 ftw
164 Posts
Im sick of seeing trucks rolling around with the headlights all jacked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts