1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Got Fuel Rails?
4,539 Posts
The air injection ports are super easy to block off, here is how i did my drivers side, the passenger is the same, just harder to see: http://community.webshots.com/photo/438020356/1518962831076568790vctPeW

Egr, you have to find a pipe fitting to block it off, souldn't be too hard. I think it might be 7/8" threads, but don't quote me.

Make sure they are for a 2wd though.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so really either of those would work if I blocked everything else off.....I just want to do headers since I have my heads now and am picking out a cam....might as well since everything will be off anyways

·
Got Fuel Rails?
4,539 Posts
I'd probably go for longtubes or the edelbrock's. Longtubes might be a real pain to install though. The edelbrocks come with a y-pipe. I kind of wish i went this route personaly.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
edelbrocks say they're only for the first gens though? You got a part number that would work cause yeah, thats what I'd like to do is something that comes with everything, weld up my new 3 inch high flow cat and bullet race muffler and we're off....

·
Got Fuel Rails?
4,539 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 5 spd blazer.....I know 5 spd makes a difference, but 2wd fronts are mostly the same....I'll look into a little bit I suppose

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
If you look at the application details, it says "manual transmission floor shift: Yes"...I may have to look into these myself

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pffft, completely overlooked that....lol.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts