S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Edelbrock headers

Edelbrock (www.edelbrock.com) makes headers for your engine (88-95 TBI or CPI). Part #6856 (automatic) or #6836 (standard). JBA (www.jbaheaders.com) does too (part #1840-3). I'm sure there are more companies out there that make them, but this is all I had time to look up. Good luck.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Edelbrock headers

97sonoma said:
Edelbrock (www.edelbrock.com) makes headers for your engine (88-95 TBI or CPI). Part #6856 (automatic) or #6836 (standard). JBA (www.jbaheaders.com) does too (part #1840-3). I'm sure there are more companies out there that make them, but this is all I had time to look up. Good luck.
According to the application the TES #6856 is for 4WD/auto CPI/TBI the 2WD/auto CPI/TBI shows up as #6855. They don't show anything about 2 or 4 doors.

·
Registered
45 Posts
2 or 4 door

The headers from Edelbrock and from JBA work with either a 2- or a 4-door Blazer (according to tech support at both companies), that is why you don't find a separate entry.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry

I should have included the information for the 2wd headers too. For some reason, I thought you mentioned it was a 4wd Blazer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts