S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know of a place that sales s10 headers. I really need a little more power

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never got any to replace the stock im satisfied with it now so i thought i should start saving um for airbags and am almost there

·
littleX10
70 Posts
I was just curious about your dash speakers. Does yours have 6x4s in there? I was looking at possible setups the other day. Some things never change. Like quality and price. Better get a digital picture once you get your ride bagged. I know i'd like to see it. My header is still stock like the rest of the truck. Oh well I am good with it for the time being. I sure like seeing all the custom trucks on here though.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
did u look at jba headers, and i think i heard that gibson makes headers for our trucks too

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think the header that summitracing.com sells for '94-'97 s10s will also work on '98 and up. I saw a post about that awhile back, but it has not been changed on the summit site.
bigman1

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes they are 6 by 4's and pace setter does have headers for the 2.2 and its really cheap but ill definately get pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
STS [sport truck specialties] has just about finised the 2.2L s10 header, it should be available sometime in the next few weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts