S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done the APC Diamond back headlight conversion? How are they? I drive at night mostly are they any brighter? I know it looks good but is it worth the money?

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
yea i have the conversion ( i dunno who makes it) i got it off ebay for $50 with bulbs check there first cuz they go cheaper then stores sell them. They really are nice they are brighter and whiter (compared to the yellow look of stock headlights) and are they worth the money? yes definately.

here are some pics of my truck scroll down and you can see pics of the lights, also you will have to modify the headlight bucket slightly so they fit but its no big deal really

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
rev's racing said:
Where did you get your A plier gauges at?
they may be a bit more expensive then autometer but these use screws to hold them on instead of double side tape :thumbup:HERE

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I have Eurolit3 conversion..anything APC=Crap so I don't buy, im very happy with mine, they are alot brighter and look soOOOOO much better.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Verbal Kint said:
Anyone know why that pillar won't work on an '83? On their site it only shows '84 up.
i belive its just a mis print, i dont know of any differences to the actual pillar itself that would not allow this to fit on

·
Slow Ass Member
1,611 Posts
hey ill be honest. screw apc if u didnt already buy em, call summit racing up and buy the hella conversion kit....they kick ass and they are bright as ****

Bobby

·
cats taste like chicken
1,419 Posts
hey Bobby, u know off hand what the price is for the hella conversion????:headbang:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts