S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup remember the jimmy i posted about? Well that is now my beater until the roads get better. pretty rocking huh? I was driving it today and yes it is 4x4 and i was taking the ice and snow like a champ. Kind sad to come home with the mini sitting inside but i know its for the better. it feels werid to be so high up and with only stock speakers and stereo. Damn and that back window is so far back.

On a more crappy note. We wrecked our red tahoe today. Didnt do to bad of damage to the front end at all. I little dent in the molding but it shattered the fiberglass behind it. New bumper is on its way. we are thinking of maybe an aftermarket one. Got any suggestions for a 98 tahoe 4x4?

·
Registered
876 Posts
i had to drive my red truck in this shit today. phucking snow. my 93 broke down on the interstate thursday night. i'm gonna work on it tomorrow tho, hopefully i can get it taken care of soon so i can park the red one.

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Yall are lucky you dont live in Milwaukee. They throw more salt on these roads that like the entire US. It causes nothing but a mucky fuggin mess!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts