S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I dont win alot of races, but when i do like most people you put on the hazards....why the f**k does the blinkin of the hazards stop when i press the brake....How do i get ride of that.

Thanks

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
it stop blinking because on a s-10 the brake light blubs are the hazards and its a safety issue if the people behind u cant tell your on the brakes because the hazards are on......i dunno if there is a work around but if u set it up so it keeps blinking your bond to get rear ended....

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
or have a checkered flag pop out of the back and confette blow out the exhaust and fireworks out from under the truck.....they'll know you won then....

G

·
b/c they are all on the same circuit and when you press the brake it completes the circuit...and when you have the hazards on the flasher can opens and closes the circuit...but the brake switch closes and keeps it closed.....notice most vehicles have seperate turn signals

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
dropindaS-mini said:
why dont you just make ur own flashin lights with a switch then u can have them on when you win, and still be able to brake
You better get a patent on that real quick cuz the ricers will eat that up!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts