S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tuckin 29...... Inches...
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, everything on my blazers workin pretty damn good, couple of small things to work out here n there but all in all ... its fine..........ok so when I was pullin the truck apart 2 years ago, had a mishap with a jack and broke my sending unit... so i got one from a junk yard with 20k on it... now my trucks an 02 so I cant run any other year cept 2002 ( and maybe up ) ...well i air'd the truck out one day at my buddys house.. and BAM, truck woulndt start.. fuel pump died on me... so I return that one, they gimmie another one with 32k on it .... well now every so often, my truck will stall... im not sure if its the fuel pump again, or maybe a loose ground ( which ive checked and I cant find one, and everything I regrounded right to the frame ) ... now it doesnt do it while im driving straight down the road... if i lay the truck down hard when I drag, it stalls.... sometimes if i turn .. it stalls... or earlier I air'd it out at a light... aird it back up n went to take off... and it stalled.... threw it in neutral, took about a good 3 tries before it kicked back over... and then my fuel gauge was reading E when it was over 3/4 tank... about a minute later the gauge went back up ... I dunno, im runnin outta ideas... u think it could be the fuel pump/sending unit again? ... Sorry, long ass story ... :D

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1,067 Posts
check those grounds, esp the thread on the framerail, mine was all but gone and i had that stalling problem, so i rethreaded the grounds and put diff bolts on. no problems the past 6 months or so

·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all my grounds are new cause the truck is backhalfed and I pretty much rewired and or routed everything... I guess i'll tear into everything again tomorrow n reground everything.... thanks guys...

·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just checked every ground on the truck twice... everything is bolted firmly in place and all grounds were scraped to bare metal before hand... so I dunno what the deal is.. ne other ideas? .. I didnt start happening till I put that last fuel pump in...

·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, still doin it ... I just did some dragging softly and it didnt stall, but all the dash lights came on like it did, then right back off.. which leads me back to thinkin its a ****ing ground... or maybe a loose harness or something.. I dunno im gettin pissed...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts