·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did we ever get a real timeslip from a turbo 2.2 on the 1/4mile yet?:dunno:

·
Pressurized 2.2 Member
3,233 Posts
Not to be an ass but what does a nissan have anything to do with S-10's? Did you own one and just remembering the days? Im curious to know why your on here. Like I said im not being mean its just Like adler im sure he gets picked on a little here and there. Hes got the same motor as us but whats your relation just making conversation?

·
Got spray? Got boost? (y)
3,084 Posts
You will get one from my winter beater in the spring...I promise you know I am good for it. I figured its about time to see what a 150k+ mi. pos 2.2 will do. Anyway I figure it will at least be a fun daily driver.

BTW anyone have a adj. FMU for sale I would like one.

·
Got spray? Got boost? (y)
3,084 Posts
97se-r, did I mention that your car rocks! I have been lookin for a good deal one one like it for a daily driver myself. I am afriad if I got one I would spend to much money and time with it though and start neglecting the 01'.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hellbents10 said:
97se-r, did I mention that your car rocks! I have been lookin for a good deal one one like it for a daily driver myself. I am afriad if I got one I would spend to much money and time with it though and start neglecting the 01'.
you would trust me.. although the fwd sucks it isnt too bad because nissan put an lsd in from the factory. There is endless possibilities for these cars and an awesome aftermarket. I also love the fact that not many people realize the potential of se-rs.

goofy, I have gone over the answer about 600 times now.. if it is so important to you just do a search.

·
phins fan
259 Posts
hey whats goin on. havent heard from you since the dyno day.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kustomeyez01 said:
hey whats goin on. havent heard from you since the dyno day.
hey whats up, yeah ive been pretty busy since then. Whats new with you?

·
phins fan
259 Posts
not much man just workin and dealin with holiday stuff. i try to go to the races as much as possible but dont really have a lot to spare.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts