S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
R/C Guru
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email as well but I had this happen before and posting on the forum was faster.

Last night I tried to order some things and everything went fine except I forgot and did it on Firefox instead of IE. I have never had luck with Firefox on the SD site.

I tried to log in using IE and couldnt, did a password request a couple time to no avail.

Name is Jason Svoboda, id should be 92s10project.

Let me know what you can do. I have a hard time placing a phone order during the day due to work but if I have to Ill squeeze it in.

Thanks.

·
SRH
770 Posts
thats odd man. are you using the newest version of firefox? i wont use anything but firefox and i have never had a problem placing an order.

·
R/C Guru
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yup, using the latest, just updated a week ago. I have had this problem once before. Came in here, stated the issue, one of the guys says you should be good to go, and I was. I usually try to remember to view their page in IE when I need to order and usually do but I forgot this time. Everything will work just great, says the order goes through and everything but I never get confirmation emails or charged for the stuff I ordered.

I ended up just using my junk email so I could make a new account and order. I have a really hard time calling them when they're open do to when I have to work and how much work I do when I work. I get most of my custom stuff online over the weekends, pick up repair parts at the local parts guys of course, they're open late, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts