S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out last night when there were these headlights right up on me. i got out of the fast lane to let the guy past but instead he came up behind me again, right up on my arse. i got in the other lane and at the next light i look over, its this dude that thinks he is some kind of thug or something(seat sooo far back you might as well be sitting in the back). he has a 94-up s-10 extended cab. he starts reving his engine and its a 2.2. ha ha, so is mine! so i started reving mine. as soon as the light turned green we took off. off of the line i smoked him and he didnt even come close to catching up until the next light because i had to stop at it. it was so easy, i couldnt believe it. and my truck is slow! i guess he got mad at me for beating him because he tried racing again from the next light. he floored it, and i just left nice and easy. this dude was flying down the road. as he was flying down the road he almost hit 2 cars. (dumba$$) its nice knowing my truck can beat something...

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
no disrespect for racing another s-10.....there are two dif kinds of people...the ones that just have a ride (him) and those who respent and know what they have (you):thumbup:...he prolly thinks he's invinsible and would race ya even if he had a pinto

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
no disrespect for racing another s-10.....there are two dif kinds of people...the ones that just have a ride (him) and those who respent and know what they have (you):thumbup:...he prolly thinks he's invinsible and would race ya even if he had a pinto
LMFOA... it is true though, very true.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts