S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has used DJM products to lower thier truck. Godfather Customs advertises 'em and sells the kit with spindles and 3" block for $172. I can't decide if it's worth saving a lil bit of money buying DJM over BellTech. Any info 'bout these products would be greatly appreciated.

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
I have Belltech spindles but I ordered a set of 1" drop coils from Stylin' Concepts and they lower'd it almost 3 inches, I don't know if it was their screw up or if the springs were defective or if they're 4cyl springs if it matters

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
97SS-10 said:
I have Belltech spindles but I ordered a set of 1" drop coils from Stylin' Concepts and they lower'd it almost 3 inches, I don't know if it was their screw up or if the springs were defective or if they're 4cyl springs if it matters
i would call them and ask them what the hell is going on. have the sales invoice in hand and explain whats going on. they should help ya out on that one. good luck with it.:thumbup:

K

·
0 Posts
i have DJM springs and blocks in the rear...they ride good...about the same as stock maybe a little more stiff...but i have no problems with them..soo..
i got mine through stylin concepts for like $100

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i have western chassis 3 inch springs that ride better than stock with my ZQ8 shocks.:thumbup:

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm tryin to decide (when I ever get the money) whether or not I wanna go with BellTech or DJM. DJM is a bit cheaper but I've never really heard 'bout their reputation. I know it's gonna be a chance already with my ride being a X ext cab, but I think a 2/3 drop would look [email protected] on it. Later all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts