S-10 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 313 Posts

·
4,749 Posts
me likey

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for all the info on the subject, read the thread for the past month before going with adaptitusa and everything went smoothly. Here are some pics with the 19inch chevy wheels, 245/55-19 front, 255/45-19 rear. Got them for a generator swap from local used tire guy on Rayford and I'm happy! Tires and rims in great condition.

image.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
On my blazer i got 1 1/2" on rear. i think everybody here runs around that size. is your rear wheel a 9''? i know the front you could run a 1'' on the 8'' wheel. i got 1 1/4" up front on mines. maybe the other members can answer your question better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ITS AWESOME TO SEE PEOPLE KEEP PUTTING CAMARO WHEELS ON THERE TRUCKS! I still haven't seen another truck or even a car on 2010 camaro wheels in my town. I've had camaro owners come up and like what I did with the wheels. Mine is the white Sonoma with the grey rims on page 2 I think. I'm debating on bagging it now or putting a small block v8 in it. I have belltech suspension on it, rides good and wasn't cheap so I'm leaning more towards the engine swap

·
Registered
889 Posts
hold on, so with the 1.3 spacer in the front, i dont need to shave the wheels..... i already had it done... iam gonna feel like a douche if i didnt need to.

also, has anyone realized that u have to run the 14mm studs on these adaptors and that that adds $15 to the cost from adapt-it?

·
Registered
889 Posts
welp, i got my spacer in, and did some test fitting with the 1" spacer. everything fits nicely. now i just gotta wait till monday to order my other three.

A very big thanks goes out to Dustin who has helped me out tremendously with ordering these spacers. I couldnt ask for better customer service from a company.

·
Registered
889 Posts
does any one have any good pictures of the 255/35's on the rear, ive got 245/35 on the front and want something on the rear that will be the same, not really wanting a stretched look, want the tire straight up from the wheel.

261 - 280 of 313 Posts