S-10 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
1.5" but for your 4*4 u might not need any for the front. I'm not positive but u might not.

·
Registered
652 Posts
i know that they will bolt on but I'm not sure how much of a spacer he will need. the back he might need the 1.5-2" space but if i remember correctly the front sticks out more ( + backspacing) than a 2wd.

·
Call me Mario, Princess
2,664 Posts
The inside of the wheel needs to be milled out to fit the 4x4 hub in the front and the axle stub needs to be cut down. I had a set on my awd s10.

·
Registered
11 Posts

BEEN CHECKING OUT THIS THREAD FOR SOMETIME NOW, AND FINALLY DECIDED TO POST A PICC OF MY DIME WITH 2010SS WHEELS. I HAVE HAD EM ON FOR A COUPLE YEARS. FIRST ONE IN HAWAII TO HAVE THESE WHEELS AND BE FULLY LAYED!!! :p:D

·
The other "BODY" man
6,277 Posts

BEEN CHECKING OUT THIS THREAD FOR SOMETIME NOW, AND FINALLY DECIDED TO POST A PICC OF MY DIME WITH 2010SS WHEELS. I HAVE HAD EM ON FOR A COUPLE YEARS. FIRST ONE IN HAWAII TO HAVE THESE WHEELS AND BE FULLY LAYED!!! :p:D
Hawaii ?? Have you seen DOG ? :)

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
got my wheels painted and got my tires mounted today. got to do some fine tuning on the paint on the wheels but its going on this weekend. front tires 245/35/20 rear 255/35/20. wanted to go wider in rear but thats the only size they had.

·
Registered
652 Posts
got my wheels painted and got my tires mounted today. got to do some fine tuning on the paint on the wheels but its going on this weekend. front tires 245/35/20 rear 255/35/20. wanted to go wider in rear but thats the only size they had.

WELL PUT EM ON AND LETS SEE EM ALREADY! :p

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
just put them on just now and i'll take pictures maybe tomorrow if i get time. its dark out. but from what i can see it looks good. the 255 tire in rear looks pretty good. wanted to go wider but couldnt. i painted them with ppg paint thats a mazda blk with pearls in them.

241 - 260 of 313 Posts