S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I found this info after a little searching, somebody mus have been board and a little blind on this one,,,
1991: The 2.5L L4 engine was improved. A four-door Blazer/Jimmy in 2WD or 4WD was introduced. It arrived in spring 1990 as a '91 model. The GMC S-15 was renamed Sonoma. A limited-edition GMC Syclone pickup with a 280hp turbocharged V-6 and all-wheel-drive was introduced. Oldsmobile offered a fully loaded luxury version of the four-door Blazer called the Bravada.:haha:

·
The Old Man
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found this info after a little searching, somebody mus have been board and a little blind on this one,,,
1991: The 2.5L L4 engine was improved. A four-door Blazer/Jimmy in 2WD or 4WD was introduced. It arrived in spring 1990 as a '91 model. The GMC S-15 was renamed Sonoma. A limited-edition GMC Syclone pickup with a 280hp turbocharged V-6 and all-wheel-drive was introduced. Oldsmobile offered a fully loaded luxury version of the four-door Blazer called the Bravada.:haha:
I was humored at the fact that one model of s-10 was called the DURANGO ,but a Bravada pickup thats just well.......RETARDED !! Now ,where can we get one of those badass hood scoops ? :haha:

·
American Muslce
227 Posts
I dont like the hood scoop, but you do have to admit atleast the person did something different. Whats the diff between a person that has a s10 and puts an s15 grille on it? Its def diff and I kinda like but I think it would look better with the scoop molded in.

·
Working Hard at Life
877 Posts
They even went as far as to put the olds decal on the taillights. There is some attention to detail anyway.

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
im sure they needed a grille or something, and found someone parting a Bravada so they just bought everything that would fit on the truck, then went and got stickers made. i bet those are factory Bravada tails, lot easier than ****ing with puttin decals on

1 - 20 of 21 Posts