S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the latest mags, Godfather Customs has pictures of Suicidedoors.com parts labeled as Black Max Air Kings parts?

Just Curious...I wasn't sure if anyone else noticed...

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Ya, there was a post about it somewhere.. I forgot where.. Jason said it's cool though cause he's sellin his products to them or somethin..

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
Uhm, yea but even if jason is selling his products to godfather, they are advertising them as a different manufacturer's parts, therefore giving "black max" a better image, since jason's parts fockin rule, which in te end won't get jason recognition unless people liek us realise that they are his...

or something like that ;)

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
but the fact is hes makiing the $$$$$$. I do agree it should be labeled as his parts, but if hes cool with it then :whogives:

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Its that way with everything...how many people on here have Dell computers and monitors? does Dell make them? No think again. NEC makes Dell monitors and I forget whos computers they use. NEC makes monitors for Compaq too but Compaq puts their name on it.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I was on ebay today and came acrossed a guy selling bridge kits & notches. I checked them out and all the pictures i think are Jasons parts from his site. There prices are a lot higher than Jason's though. I wonder if this guy just stole the pics or buys parts from Jason to resell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts