S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, getting ready for the firewall tubs to get welded in. The harness that comes out of the firewall on the drivers side that goes to the fusebox and the computer and some other shit. What is the easiest thing to do with that harness. I was going to leave my fuse box mounted to my core support and my computer to the passenger side core support. But i think it will look like shit with the harness's and wires and wire loom runnin here and there. Does anyone got any ideas? i've talked to a few people about it on here but i'm still confussed on what would be the best thing to do.

·
Tuckin 29...... Inches...
718 Posts
move it up to just under the cruise control .... is the easiest... otherwise u can put nehwere u can dream of...

·
YOU ARE GAY
1,781 Posts
move the computer to the fire wall to the left side of the engine and then make a braket to hold the fuse box to the left of the wheel at the tip of the brake booster. i hade a guy do this for me on a bag lob and it looks really clean then run the harness behind the brake booster to the fuses

·
TUCKIN
1,098 Posts
relocate it to the inside of the cab both the computer and the fuse box. i just extended all the wires that needed to be extended and cut out the hole where the harness comes through the firewall and the bottom of the cab and had all the wires just to the engine and lights and what not coming out of the hole.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i've seen a few move it to the side. Inside the fender if your looking at it from the front it would be moved right around the firewall corner.

·
EngerManagementMotorsport
78 Posts
anypics would gladly be apriciated i am having trouble with teh space of the computer and the firewall also

1 - 14 of 14 Posts