S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first off thanks for the tips about the front end conversion but im going to wait a LONG time for that from the sounds of expense..anyways i have to get a cover for my bed soon and i have been looking around and the prices are a little to high for a hard cover that isnt flush with the body. Basically i need something to lock my future read sound system up, plus the nitro tank and maybe a extra battery. So if anyone here knows a manufacutrer of hard locking covers that are pretty much flush please let me know!

Thanks!, Corey :evilg:

·
Freak of Nature
41 Posts
Look in magazines for Checkmate and they have some pretty good prices on flush fit tonneaus. You might see ask how well they fit before you buy. If I remember right they are around $300 a piece.

·
Grrr
1,575 Posts
hey., im currently in the process of doing exactly what want. ordered a tonneau from DYNAGLASS.com. $400 shipped. Dual bed mount battery kit from summit. and nitrous someday

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
Okay!

How's this??

How about a list of lots of manufacturers and retailers of <a href="http://www.enjoythedrive.com/manufacturers/lookup.asp?id=7571&i=ACE056">tonneau covers</a>?

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
mPULSE

The Mpuulse LoPro is pretty dam flush and also seals tight as a drum. I want one real bad, but have some other cosmetic mods to do first then I will get my bedrug and cover!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts