S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how good do they light up the road? if you can give a pic of them at night when your sitting in the drivers seat so i can get a perspective on how welll they light up the road. perferebly one pic with low beams and one with high beams.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Are you talking halo projectors? cause the halos provide no road lighting. only accent. however the projectors evenly disperse the light instead of just having two bright spots on the road ahead of you. The projectors are cool. It makes it so much easier to drive on country roads.

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops ya maybe thats why none responded but you. i ment the halo projectors, i drive somewhat often at night on pitch black country roads, and city roads too, i was wondering what they looke like. anyonehaev a pic of how they light up the road?

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I useto have the 97 front end w/ resessed lights and i hated driving at night. The Ion Blue Halo Projectors Disperse the light very similar to HID projectors just not the same intensity. They form a really sharp cut off too. Too bad my cellphone isnt the best digital camera lol. Lemme try n borrow a friends digital camera and take some pics of it on a dark road. I personally am more than impressed with the light output and even displacement.

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you could that would be sweet!
ive been wantin them really bad ever seince i saw someones on here with them.

my 95's sealed beam lights are good cuz i got those cool blue ones. they light up the road better than the stock ones. and thier whiteish not yellow.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I had Silverstars for my composite lights. I thought those were great compaired to the stock crappy ones. I took some pics. Again on a camera phone so the resolution is almost half what it should be. well the pic doesnt really do much for it. o well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i looked into getting those helo headlights awhile back but everything i read from people who had them said that they sucked and that they needed to drive with there high beams on at night just too see. however they do look cool but i go with function over form.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got mine off of ebay 2 weeks ago..I was actually suprised how good they light up the road at night..I read every thread in this forum and most said they suck..I am happy with mine..Plus they look awesome at night time.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
xtreme-guy said:
I got mine off of ebay 2 weeks ago..I was actually suprised how good they light up the road at night..I read every thread in this forum and most said they suck..I am happy with mine..Plus they look awesome at night time.
Agreed. Much better than the stockos.

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts