S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Xtremely Yellow
1,411 Posts
Looking good, Xman....I really want to get my rear window trim painted now after seeing your's and orangenoma's....looks smooth!

·
BUT I WONT PUT IT HERE
8,150 Posts
wow man i love it i really like how you got the back painted that always makes it look 10x better

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
holy brightness!

looks f-in awesome man

·
Blk_blazer00
602 Posts
nice blaze man. having that back window trim really makes a difference

·
goin over the falls
1,289 Posts
the blaze looks good, especially like the painted rear window trim. I have a 05 xtreme and the window trim started to fade after about 4 months, need to see if they will just paint it under warrenty. I hate seeing all these bagged xtremes, makes me want to buy it out once the smart buy is up and bag it, but i am dropping it 2/3 pretty soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks real good. There's one sold in my town that looked just like yours. But it was'nt as sweet.

·
De-Xtremed
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
01S10Man said:
the blaze looks good, especially like the painted rear window trim. I have a 05 xtreme and the window trim started to fade after about 4 months, need to see if they will just paint it under warrenty. I hate seeing all these bagged xtremes, makes me want to buy it out once the smart buy is up and bag it, but i am dropping it 2/3 pretty soon.
W3RD, mine was faded pretty bad too.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts