S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
:blaugh: damn mitusbishi!

accidently dumped the clutch @ redline and this is the result.
wtf your at a dealership! why are you redlining it! :2far:

Out the door and into a pole! :cs:

·
LEAD FOOT LARRY
423 Posts
Looks like we have our newest DARWIN award winner.

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
lmao. wonder what happened to the kid, he must been pretty fukn embarrased. lol

·
Not Store Bought...
1,242 Posts
i wonder how old he was... cuz he's fked he's gotta pay for that shyt and lasttime i checked... they dont let u turn on the car inside the showroom. i know cuz i just went lookin thru a shyt load of dealerships when i bought my truck. so thats really kinda of the dealers faut. but still that kid its fked. Nice ride too.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
HAHAHA great job dumb a$$.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
and if u read on further down, 8 months later someone crashed the red one on a test drive..........seems like the EVO was not meant for that dealership

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
I dont know if anyone noticed, but one of the people who posted in that thread has this in his signature:

Now i don't know about you guys but I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVEr, EVER, EAVAAAAAAAR let such hideous creatures pose for a picture, they wouldnt even be aloud near it! Holy ugly models batman!

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
delusionalkustomz said:
[B

Now i don't know about you guys but I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVEr, EVER, EAVAAAAAAAR let such hideous creatures pose for a picture, they wouldnt even be aloud near it! Holy ugly models batman! [/B]
That is funny as hell hahaha.

·
Registered
748 Posts
well they arent exactly the smartest batch of people there is in the first place.. they are on a street racing forum so that tells me everything i need to know :).. streetracers are about the dumbest people behind the wheel.. yes lets go 100+ mph in heavy traffic endangering our worthless lives not to mention everyone else on the road :(

·
sister fister
60 Posts
if he had to pay for it, did he still keep it. or just say...oh well...i'm a dip sh*t?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts