S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my v8 truck still has the right side v6 emblem on it so i was looking for the other side. nowhere to be found i went every salvage yard in san antonio looking for it nothing. finally i decided to look on ebay bam there it was 6 bucks with shipping. may sound dumb but my truck has a junkyard survivor thing going on. alot better than lmc they wanted 20 bucks for one later

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that sucks i would hate to take the v8 outta mine, i still have to put pics up of mine later well i learn mor computer crap

·
Registered
351 Posts
Has anyone tried getting their 4.3L Fuel Injection emblem/vinyl sticker on the tailgate (1993) made into one that says 5.7L or in my case 5.3L Fuel Injection?

I am going to try and get one locally made, just wondering if anyone else had the same idea and has done it before.

·
the youngest has been
4,358 Posts
Has anyone tried getting their 4.3L Fuel Injection emblem/vinyl sticker on the tailgate (1993) made into one that says 5.7L or in my case 5.3L Fuel Injection?

I am going to try and get one locally made, just wondering if anyone else had the same idea and has done it before.
i thought about it, but thats about as far as that went.

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts

On my old truck I sanded it down and got some kinda 3d red stickers that were about the same size and close the the same font and it said 383 fuel injected. I have no idea where I got the stickers or if I can even find a good pic of them now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts