61 - 80 of 1636 Posts

·
Yes, they're all mine
3,042 Posts
Needs "most hacked and ugly shit 2015" thread....this name isn't catchy

·
It's a 4. something
3,977 Posts
Unless I'm just missing something here, this log manifold is hacked as hell. Talk about killing power and ruining your exhaust scavenging. Like I said, I may be missing something here but this goes against all of the principals of exhaust flow that I've ever heard of.

·
2.2 Extremist
4,307 Posts
Just gonna make mention, some shops aren't allowed to hold a customers vehicle. The most some places can do is make the vehicle be towed home instead of driven home.

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Project 99 Problems
1,083 Posts
when you say came through work, do you mean you let it leave like that?
Yes, there was nothing I could do about it. He knew about it, the truck came in for a broken exhaust hanger. The reason the hanger was broken was due to his shakles that he recently "installed". I see skechy things time to time, but there is nothing I can do. From trailer hitches held on with just 1 bolt, to gas tanks held in with ratchet straps, to donks with welded solid suspension. It makes me wonder what im riding next to on the road some times.

·
Project 99 Problems
1,083 Posts
Where was this show? I'm broke, but could afford a little gas money to go to one. I sat at home all day.
It was at the Murfreesboro expo center "old warehouse" 4th annual Tennessee motorama. Car Show swap meet/bike show/ motor cycle show. Attendance would have been much better if the weather would have been better. Theres more photos of the show in my build thread. Me and Jon found out about the show @ O'Reilly auto parts one day.

·
3,006 Posts
:eek: WTH!!

Blake, tell me that's not in Conyers. I'm originally from ATL and have folks out there, though I do have some screwed up cousins that may own something like that.
Lol. Wouldn't surprise me if it was built in Atlanta. I just found it on craigslist searching.

I never understood that front clip swap onto round cars. Onto any cars for that matter.

It's actually mine, Blake's just jealous of my ride.
Lol I thought that was you in that "thang" the other day doing the mike jones swerve down sugarloaf.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
It was at the Murfreesboro expo center "old warehouse" 4th annual Tennessee motorama. Car Show swap meet/bike show/ motor cycle show. Attendance would have been much better if the weather would have been better. Theres more photos of the show in my build thread. Me and Jon found out about the show @ O'Reilly auto parts one day.
I had planned on going to Birmingham that day but plans fell through and was bored out of my mind trying to find something to do. I'll have to keep an eye open for it next year. I do plan on making the swap meet at the Nashville fairgrounds the first Sunday in February, at least I think that's the date. I guess I need to make sure. lol

61 - 80 of 1636 Posts
About this Discussion
1.6K Replies
125 Participants
scriptedmind
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing