341 - 360 of 1636 Posts

·
S-10 Lives Matter
165 Posts
It is so...it is west of Florida...

·
It's a 4. something
3,977 Posts
His back glass says "No bitching just ****in"? Wow.... That's just as classy as it gets right there.

·
2.2 Extremist
4,307 Posts
I think it says "No bitching, Just Fishing", maybe Idk, hard for me to tell

·
2.2 Extremist
4,307 Posts
Its still a stupid sticker either way.

·
CNC Plasma Cutting
2,427 Posts
And it's for sale!

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
get rid of the tow hooks, the stick on vents, the hood thing, door window visors, different head liner, different rims, stickers, a proper paint job, and it would be a cool ride.

·
S-10 Lives Matter
165 Posts
^^or just start with another one...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
So hacked and asshole owners count for this thread right? Remember that one guy that was trying to get people to fund his build cause he had some sort of bullshit pity sob story and needed a more practical car for his wheelchair (which according to him was a fox body or fbody)

Well he can't afford a car or doesn't have a job. But can do stupid shit like this

Sorry. End rant. People that expect everything to be handed to them just piss me off

·
Registered
148 Posts
The ugly yellow duango. Sorry should have specified.

·
2.2 Extremist
4,307 Posts
So hacked and asshole owners count for this thread right? Remember that one guy that was trying to get people to fund his build cause he had some sort of bullshit pity sob story and needed a more practical car for his wheelchair (which according to him was a fox body or fbody)

Well he can't afford a car or doesn't have a job. But can do stupid shit like this

Sorry. End rant. People that expect everything to be handed to them just piss me off
I called that guy out bad, it was after that I left the page once he got pissed and deleted the post.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Red door meet. I've heard of it. Never went though.

341 - 360 of 1636 Posts
About this Discussion
1.6K Replies
125 Participants
scriptedmind
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing