S-10 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 1636 Posts

·
I finally got blown
833 Posts
I couldnt stand the sound so i turned the volume all the way down then i couldnt watch the whole thing because everyone looks retarded and all the cars need to go to the junk yard to be crushed. But hey if its cool i will go get a civic and put those ridiculous hub caps on it and some hydros and blare rap music from it and get skinny as a tooth pick and run around acting like a bad ass.

·
It's a 4. something
3,977 Posts
But hey if its cool i will go get a civic and put those ridiculous hub caps on it and some hydros and blare rap music from it and get skinny as a tooth pick and run around acting like a bad ass.
I dare you! lol I want to see a civic with "swangas" on it.

Btw, I don't like Paul Wall. I just remember being n the depths of youtube one day and seeing a bunch of videos with that crap on cars and remembered it was a Houston thing.

·
32,805 Posts
That's because the 355 trucks are still expensive relative to S10's. You will see stupidity in any group but when the average price of a model hits $2000, you will some that "unbearable stupidity". Unfortunately that's just where these trucks are these days. Every meth cooking white trash fool with a tax return is rocking one and spray painting the piss out of it with some walmart brand spray paint.
"these days" started well over a decade ago. A lot of that stupidity has been in abundance on this forum for that long. Which is why:

This is also why when you go to a junk yard and see S10's and blazers, they are so trashed that nothing left on them is even usable. Those types of people will buy one for $1000, run it in the ground, spray paint it, rig shit up, then scrap it when nothing is left good on it.

·
It's a 4. something
3,977 Posts
oh I'm not denying that. It just seems like it went from people who could afford tacky parts or to install them wrong to the majority of people who own them now can't even afford gas in them and resort to beating on them with hammers, prying with screw drivers and flipping parts over in order to "make it custom" because $20 drop blocks are just too expensive.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Pretty sure Texas IS often times referred to as the West. No?

A douchebag.
No. South West.

and.. agreed with above post about having zero flow.

321 - 340 of 1636 Posts
About this Discussion
1.6K Replies
125 Participants
scriptedmind
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing