S-10 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 1636 Posts

·
2.2 Extremist
4,307 Posts
Same here. So its safe to assume I'm not the only one who's brain twitches when you see the stupidity of some of those posts ? Lol

·
Twinkletits
781 Posts
Lmao

People pretending they were in the military piss me off
You ever see the video that was circulating around facebook about the guy pretending to be a army sergeant or officer to get discounts and a guy just reads the book to him about how he's an asshole, its a good video to watch

·
Registered
148 Posts
Got down force? I like how it has cheap number stickers on it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Can't quite make out what's going on there. What's up with the pictures on the back?
I've seen that guy around at shows, and he has a collection of spiderman shoes in his trunk and has some sort of weird foot fetish. He's at every local show in a spiderman suit in South Florida.

·
It's a 4. something
3,977 Posts
I stared at that blazer back glass for about 5minutes straight. WTF is skaraudio sharkaudio?

I do not miss those FB groups. I had to leave all of them. The stupid was just more than I could handle. Every single day there were 400 posts about how to make a 2.2 faster, make a v6 sound like a v8, cut catalytic converters off, lower a truck without spending any money, ect... The end all was when a guy said that the word mini didn't mean small. Apparently it means pneumatic, but then he showed me a screenshot of urban dictionary that proved my point that mini meant small. Then he said an S10 wasn't a mini truck and then showed me a pic of a an s10 in mini truckin magazine... ****ing idiots.

·
2.2 Extremist
4,307 Posts
Its Skar Audio. I guess they are supposed to be a really good company. Idk. I'm not anything close to an audio guy. I do have a few friends that run there stuff though. Haven't heard complaints yet. Any who...

261 - 280 of 1636 Posts
About this Discussion
1.6K Replies
125 Participants
scriptedmind
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing