S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1636 Posts

·
Founding member of DA
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guess who is starting off the new year, pulled the engine, still hasnt fixed how the roof meets the pillars

·
4-Banger
413 Posts
I would love to go back in time and save that poor truck. It was beautiful!

·
4-Banger
413 Posts
It has been transformed, and possibly got uglier.

·
4-Banger
413 Posts
Yeah, he removed the bed and it appears as he has removed the headlights. And apparently the gas can is where the battery is for some reason.

·
4-Banger
413 Posts
I know, at first I thought he just threw on some MagLites.

·
4-Banger
413 Posts
No those are from before he put the bed on.
Yeah, I just saw that too. Either way I still think the truck is kinda fugly.

·
2.2 Extremist
4,307 Posts
Why is the thread name different?

·
4-Banger
413 Posts
I would tow that trailer, seems more of a comedy thing, as for the BMW, that is an accident waiting to happen.

·
Needs moar low
82 Posts
I think it was to be funny but i wouldnt like it for an everyday trailer. Maybe for gear/camping for shows and events/ tail gating behind a slammed and ratty 50s-60s step side. Then maybe. And you'd have to make the sides and rear match. At least dull the shine off of it.

And I'm not sure what the guy with the BMW was doing. All I could tell was the entire exhaust was cut up and laying all over the place.

Both of these were in the same apartment complex. I see weird and ugly stuff everyday with my job. I drive a lot and in all types of neighborhoods. Heck, today a guy was shot 7 times 3 blocks from a house I was working in.

1 - 20 of 1636 Posts
About this Discussion
1.6K Replies
125 Participants
scriptedmind
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing