S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright im with this girl, shes great, treats me well and is good to me

problem is i was with my ex tonight and i realized i dont wana be with any1 but her.

worse off, my current gf decided to stay at the school im at just for me, and booked a flight to see me in buffalo from NYC just for me, but this girl just doesnt cut it. as much as i love her theres so much that i dont like about her

i dunno what to do. my gf is in sweeden for 2 weeks so i guess i can think for a while, but i just dont wana break her heart

lol i sound like a fag, ive had a few so dont write me off as retarded.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
Well let the girl fly up there, hang out with her, she's doing a lot to see you, least you can do is be a gentleman, have a good time with her, once she leaves then let her know you don't want to have anything with her. Then when your old girl gets back from Sweden get serious with her again. Sounds like an asshole thing to do from the outside, but it's what it will take to make both happy and be on good terms with both, or at least best of terms as possible... :dunno:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
no no my current gf is in sweeden, when she gets back shes comming to buffalo

i cant just write her off tho, id feel like shit saying i want my ex back

heres the thing. my ex is the percfect girl, any1 would want her. but my current girl is great too. she does anything for me, bt at the same time i feel like shes imature, and my ex is so much more mature

ahhhh what a canumdrum (sp?)

lol im almost tempted to text my ex for advice cause she was good at giving it...but id keep the fact that i want her to myself

·
Registered
379 Posts
ur ex is a ex for a reason. i took my ex back a few times dropped some good girls for here. n now look at me im back with one of the girls i dropped for her and i have a extremely hard time keeping her confidence up. all the lil things not payin attention to other women not making it so obvious that im doin it. to complimenting her. its freakin hard. just think bout it long n hard.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ur ex is a ex for a reason. i took my ex back a few times dropped some good girls for here. n now look at me im back with one of the girls i dropped for her and i have a extremely hard time keeping her confidence up. all the lil things not payin attention to other women not making it so obvious that im doin it. to complimenting her. its freakin hard. just think bout it long n hard.
im gona think bout it long and hard

but my ex is my ex cause i was a dick, and not thats all changed. ive nvr really had to be in the position before...it fuggin sucks

·
Registered
379 Posts
damn well if u get back with her be aware she's gonna be waitin on the moment when u act a fool n bounce. and yes we all can be dicks just member **** everyone else and what they say n do what makes u happy.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts

but my ex is my ex cause i was a dick, and not thats all changed. ive nvr really had to be in the position before...it fuggin sucks
If you feel your ex is right for you, then go for it!

·
Negative 10
22,389 Posts
from experience i am in this same guys position. broke up with her to get with my ex and then realized wtf am i doing and went back to her. i was lucky as shit she took me back but even now a year later its still hard to make her fully trust me. we even have a kid together and its still hard. just think about it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
yup sucks huh? everything for a few weeks is related to you leavin her for your ex. through the whole relationship she's always gonna feel second best. what u could be feeling is not the love u have for her but the love u have of bein in a good relationship. even in a horrible relationship all i thought about was the good times. got in the same mentality as u all i thought bout for 2 weeks was how to get her back. got her back and a few days later all i thought about was how stupid i was to take her back, the bad surfaced real quick. and then how to get the other one back. i pulled it off but is a living hell cuz no matter what i say or what i do she still thinks she inferior to my ex. and in a relationship self doubt will ruin it quicker than cheatin...

·
Registered
441 Posts
I did that whole take your ex back thing and it worked for a minute but than she nit picked at every habbit that i have now that i didn't have then. She then ended up leaving me for some douche bag and i laughed in her face haha. Now she wishes she was back with me and I'm not going for that because I have a good girl.

Only problem with my current girl is she's 3 years younger then me and still in high school so it's kinda hard but not too bad and she treats me right so i wouldn't leave her for the world she's perfect. I have the whole maturity problem too but give it time man she'll grow into it.

·
Time to bulk up!
4,332 Posts
Like everyone else said, DON'T GO BACK WITH YOUR EX!

I went back to two ex girlfriends thinking things would be better, but they weren't. I should of learned my lesson the first time when I went back to my first ex. I guess I'm just stubborn, plus I was young and stupid :haha: And yes, I thought that I didn't want to be with anyone buy my ex. But, its just a state of mind we put ourselves in thinking things will be so much better, but in reality, it isn't what we think (if that makes sense).

Just listen to us guys that have been with our ex girlfriends.

·
Awesome User
10,440 Posts

that's my exact problem also... so being in your shoes, I hope that you get her back, becuase I understand where your coming from, its exactly where I'm at... goodluck, pray, thats whut I've been doing.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts