S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The God of Death
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Sean from the great state of Misery. I will have pics posted of my various S-10's in a few days, if I can dig them all out.
Project 1: '93 2.5 5-spd manual reg.cab sb blk/blk 3/4 drop with color matched '88 Z28 alloys. custom tonneau & 2 15" Pyle Pros under it.

Project 2: '01 Xcab Xtreme 2.2 auto 40/60 bench onyx blk/grey with the hazard yellow stripe pkg. 4.10 rear and drop-in K&N. 1 15" L7 Kicker and RF 400.a4 amp.

Project 3: '85 Xcab 4X4 2.8 4-spd manual. Very rough donor, but not impossible. Just picked it up last week for $500. Mechanicals are good, but is in bad need of RUSToration. Slated for Vette LT1 w/ 6-spd swap and and Xtended Astro AWD driveline. I know... but it will fit. The syty diehards will hate me 4ever. Basic sleeper...but one hell of one!!! hehehe. Got the wheels last week ('93 Z28 take-offs for $225 and new Firestone Firehawks for $150) Eyes are open for the engine/tranny combo now.

PICS WILL BE POSTED SOON...:cool:

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
welcome aboard , sounds like you have some nice trucks i cant wait for the pics !

·
The God of Death
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here's a small pic of my '93

Attachments

·
The God of Death
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and here's a pic of the '01 X

Attachments

·
The God of Death
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx man! what can I say... onyx black is fav color of mine. besides that, I'm a tite-a$$ (easy to touch-up). don't think I'll buy another new S-10 anytime soon. Even with all the planned upgrades on the newly acquired '85 Xcab, it'll be just over half of what I forked out for the '01. and be 3 times the truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts