S-10 Forum banner

Guages for '91 S-10?

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  jman 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of where I can find aftermarket gauge clusters to replace my factor ones. I have a '91 S-10, automatic, 4.3, and would like to find some speedglo gauges or something similar. Thanks.

#2 ·
I have never seen one and believe me i looked for it.. I have a 90 S-10 with the same dash and I do not like the choices stock or nithing i have some cool rebuilds of the dasn and dash replacements and possibly direct replacements from another car.. but nothing easy to do...

#3 ·
this is what i did on my 91. i painted the blue background, behind the needles, white then put colored bulbs in. looks good and was very cheap.:) i like it. i have heard of an aftermarket gauge kit but have never seen it.

#4 ·
thats a good idea... but i still dont like the overall layout... id lie a sy/ty/sunbird cluster tho

#6 ·
never even seen it listed... but that still eaves me at te sae place... the cluster looks like ass... need a real cluster in it... and i think i wanna sy cluster or sunbird one which i am pretty sure is what is in the sy/ty then get a killer overlay for it

#7 ·
You could also just make your own. Let your imagination wander. I haven't seen many sets of VDO millenium gauge sets out there. Comes with light diffusers so you can make the gauges illuminate multiple colors. During the daytime they look like a white carbon fiber. They are also limited production sets. If you want to be boring, just do some gauges like mine:

#12 ·
proflo'dS10 said:
You could also just make your own. Let your imagination wander. I haven't seen many sets of VDO millenium gauge sets out there. Comes with light diffusers so you can make the gauges illuminate multiple colors. During the daytime they look like a white carbon fiber. They are also limited production sets. If you want to be boring, just do some gauges like mine:
yeah but thatst probably 1000 in gauges alone then rewiring all of it? hehehehe....oh yeah didnt you tach used to be mounted on the other side of the steering wheel? or maybe that was someone elses i saw similar to yours but i thougth it was yours....kick ass looking cluster tho

#13 ·
proflo'dS10 said:
proflo'd, what brand are those gauges and how much are they (speedo and tach) if you don't mind. i'm looking for something that registers over 120. thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.