S-10 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, new to the forums. Working on getting a 97 s-10 ext cab 4.3 5-speed. Buying the truck with plans to bag the hell out of it, so i'm sure i'll be on here alot, you guys seem to be very helpful, and i'm sure i'll need some advice here soon. Oh yeah and i'm referring to Alabama as Hickville USA, btw.:cool:

·
it could be lower.
1,449 Posts
where do you live. im in hazel green its a couple miles north of huntsville on the TN state line

·
it could be lower.
1,449 Posts
cool check out the southeast region forum theres a meet in b'ham on june 10th it'll be worth the drive

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
preciate it guys, i think the next show i go to with be the end of next month in greenville MS, and then i'll be at scrapin june 28th, i think that'll pretty much be it for me for a lil while, at least until i get my truck on the ground, lol

·
murse
13,200 Posts
welcome bro. have fun tearin into the truck man!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
preciate it guys, yeah i'm looking forward to actually being able to work on the truck, kinda in a money crunch right now,:( but this summer will be a different story.:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ccitys10, u ever dome over around gulf shores, i'm usually down there, i live about 15 minutes north of there.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts