S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes The Show

Theres A Guy He Is Stuck In A Satalite Not The Car But The Thing In The Sky And To Torture Him They Make Him Watch Really Bad B Movies But He Builds These Robots And They Make Fun Of The Movies

God Its Great But Maybe Its An Add Thing I Dunno

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
Yes The Show

Theres A Guy He Is Stuck In A Satalite Not The Car But The Thing In The Sky And To Torture Him They Make Him Watch Really Bad B Movies But He Builds These Robots And They Make Fun Of The Movies

God Its Great But Maybe Its An Add Thing I Dunno

:rotf: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH duh :doh:

·
Banned
5,465 Posts
greatest SHOW / MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!
hey jake what did I tell you in the other thread just wait till the mst3k video thread pops up

·
Resident Blackhawk C.C.
2,557 Posts
haha I never knew there was a whole story behind it. I just though he had 2 robots that liked to talk during crappy movies haha great show tho. my frends say thats me cus I always talk during bad movies and put little jokes and 1 liners in there or point out stupid moves and junk. I'm sure it's annoying to people but if its a crappy movie i have to entertain myself haha

·
What y'all watchin HOES!?
3,638 Posts
This island earth! :p

I actually like when they did the creature from the black lagoon, or a knock off of that movie. The monster keeps bobbing his mouth open like a fish out of water.
"Bra. Bra. Bra. Bra." :rotf: :haha: every time it comes around, it's peeping on some chick changing

1 - 20 of 31 Posts