S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured that I would finally post some pics of my grandma's.. yes, grandma's, sonoma. It's a '94 with a 4.3L, posi, and duals. Under the hood is also dressed up with painted & billet accents, wire loom, and under the tonneau cover is a carpeted bed with padded flooring. Topping it off is pin stripping on the hood, tailgate, and one the sides.

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
why does she need steps on a dropped truck, take them off and the spoiler and it will look a whole lot better, what size drop is on it

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
I just don't like the steps.

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to talk them into a body kit if anything, but they found this for cheap. As for the drop, im not too sure - but im guessing a 5/4 drop. She also put pink underbodies and a triple pillar gauge pod in holding a Voltometer, water temp, and oil pressure gauges, which also light up pink. I think I drive it more than they do though, and people always seemed kind of shocked when they find out who's truck it really is.

·
I hate my truck.
2,747 Posts
Eh, i guess its cool that its your grandmas. But I think it looks terrible sorry. Loose the rear vent guard on the SOLID rear window, there meant for sliders. Loose the terrible wing, ditch the steps, and loose the molding. Then it would proly look decent. Oh and why the second temp, volt and pressure guages... Are the ones in the dash broken or somthing? Not sure why you would need two...

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
pretty sweet for a grandma, its not ur everyday badgeless, moldless, plain looking truck, it has some flair and definately grabs ur attention, but i agree with the wing and running boards, but other than that, i wish my grandma drove something like that.
speaking of shaved trucks, i love watching people at car shows who have the same color s10's or whatever, and they have no badges, shaved gates, lowered, stock wheels, and such, then they try to get in the wrong truck HAHAHAHA. at least ur grandma wont be trying to get in someone else's truck, cause its a cookie cutter of every other "mini" truck out there!

·
Tonight the world is mine
17,247 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts