S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Powered By Vortec
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site and I got my s-10 back in October of last year and I have always had a problem racing because of the governor. Would anyone know how to get rid of it? And a question about the headers, would I be able to use the '96, '97 header on my '98 S-10?

Chevy209

·
Registered
217 Posts
yes the header off of a 96/97 will fit the 98 the mounting is all the same but watch out howbig the down piping is on the systemtoo big can make you actually slower and it seems that most of the ones availbleon the market are way too huge for the average amountof modifications people do to the 2.2

as for the governor because of OBD II there isnt anything availble as of yet for your year truck that i know of
:bash:

·