S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my window tinted today! I think it looks awesome. I got %20 over the back three, which had factory tint. And %30 on the side windows. The back is dark as hell but you can see out fine and the sides look good without being crazy illegal!

Attachments

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
looks good:thumbup: ....i'm thinkin bout getting 35 over the factory tint......can you see out the back windows at night....i want to get the back ones as dark as possible and still be able to see at night...lemme know

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I can see fine out the back window at night. It is real dark from the outside! I would say the tint he used was 20% or so.

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I paid $180 Canadian for all 5 windows. The other place in town wanted $260 for just the back three, the wouldn't even touch the side windows.

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah there are Tint laws here. NO tint on side windows! Oh well, just about anything that looks good is illegal. Here are some better picture's of the new tint!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
looks pretty good. not really dark enough for my tastes though. after having 5% for 3 years i don't see how anyone drives around with anything less. it's too nice not having people look in your windows

1 - 12 of 12 Posts