S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got back out with the truck, it ran great and had a good time. Lost in round 3 with a perfect light.(ya .000) He had a .007 light and I played the finish line and wound up losing by .0002 - think I got spayed.

·
Been there Done it
9,521 Posts
.000 is cutting it a bit close don't ya think? That's only .001 from redlighting.
And was that a Ford Mess-tang that beat you? How embarrassing. ;)

What did it run?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a bad red light - didn't lose to the stang, had him from the get-go. Truck usually runs the devils number 6.66 in the 1/8. Air was good that day and it was running 6.62 - 3

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found a neat drone shot of us racing Lane Automotive (big operation like Jegs) probably why it was being video'd

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The cage isn't connected(welded)to the cab what so ever, goes directly to the frame. The cab is mounted to the frame is the normal way except for solid mounts. The cab was able to be raised slightly which aided in welding up top and let me get the headliner back in.

·
Old Fart
4,043 Posts
Have you had it out this year?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope - they kept canceling a lot of the money races and I'm having he health problems so my son and I decided we're taking the year off. Instead he is getting his pilot license which he should have by the end of the month.

·
Old Fart
4,043 Posts
Nope - they kept canceling a lot of the money races and I'm having he health problems so my son and I decided we're taking the year off. Instead he is getting his pilot license which he should have by the end of the month.
I hope you get your health issues taken care of soon. I'm fighting a bad back and knee myself, getting old is not for wimps!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry I didn't see your post - Sander Engineering - 15in wheels 4 in frt 10 in rear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts