S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
IZ
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just did it last night its a 7" wide screen tv inside the rear view morror now all i need is to do my head liner now that is out

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I couldn't deal with a rear view mirror that big. But hey to each is own right. But to get a better pic take it through the back window if you have a slider.

·
IZ
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its kind off big but for the price you cant beat it $300 and you can removeit if yo want to but i mean thats all you really need in a S-10 and it plays all kind off dvd,vcd,mp3 and it has a built in tuner for local chanels, ill get better pictures

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
i like the rear views with the 2.5" monitors in them... thats way too big but to each his own

·
murse
13,200 Posts
its definatley different. and i dont think i could deal with that big thing in my face neither. looks real good tho!

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
i hope u put a rear view cam so u can atleast see out the back with the socalled mirror. i always thought it would be cool to glass 3 monitors in the dash for rear facing cams.

·
IZ
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BlkS10Kid2002 said:
i hope u put a rear view cam so u can atleast see out the back with the socalled mirror. i always thought it would be cool to glass 3 monitors in the dash for rear facing cams.
NOPE no rear cam when tv is off its just like the mirror

heres the other picture

·
IZ
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jeffrm20 said:
Its sweet just a funky shape
its a funny shape cuz its a big ass screen the last one i had was a 6 and it was a rectangle, this one is like that for the visors

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,984 Posts
i like how its built into the mirror and then hidden when it is off. It would look better if the sides werent a weird shape, like if was just a nice rectangle.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts