S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Please try to spell with me SuiCide Doors, where do you see SSD?? What I see is possibly SCD, unless of course you spell it like this SuiSide Doors....

Sorry but this whole SSD things is getting very annoying....

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
:stupid:

How bout just SD? SSD sounds too much like SSC anyways.

Yo, got my SSD cantilever 5 link I'm gonna install it reverse yo.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
:werd:

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
but who would be talking about SoundDomain.com in the Baggin' forum?
go to sounddomain.com then follow the link to cardomain.com and there is tons and tons of minis bagged.:dunce:

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
LoW_1 said:
Please try to spell with me SuiCide Doors, where do you see SSD?? What I see is possibly SCD, unless of course you spell it like this SuiSide Doors....

Sorry but this whole SSD things is getting very annoying....
I have been wondering this for the longest time. Just type the whole damn thing it doesn't take too long to type suicidedoors.com.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn, lol, didnt think that many people would point out the abriviation. Sorry guys. Yes, they are the single port cups W/ the hole in the side. The welds are awsome.

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1,067 Posts
forget ssd, sd or wateva
just say DA MAN

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Yeah jason is DA MAN! I think he needs to be on Monster Garage, j/k.... Yeah he has some great welds, lol I think I've only had near as perfect welds like once or twice, it made me wonder if it was machine welded or not. Because if you think about it, it would take a long ass time to make some of this stuff. My question is, why is Godfather Customs selling Jason's products by the name of Black Max???

·
DownSouthGeorgiaBoy
280 Posts
LoW_1 said:
[B My question is, why is Godfather Customs selling Jason's products by the name of Black Max??? [/B]
He said in another post that he sells to that company.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts