S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love it, my friends do to, i already have two other friends that want me to do theres, i used 3 coats of primer, 4 coat of medium blue, and chrome and 3 coats of clear coat; except on the chrome do not use on the chrome or it will change it too a dull gray! tell me what u think.

Attachments

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i also want to do my door speaker covers, door arm rest, and the jack cover, but i ran out of paint, but i did all of that with 20 bucks worth of paint, 1 can of primer, 2 cans of blue, 1 can of chrome and 1 can of clear coat. the whole thing took me a weekend to do. if i had to go back i wouldnt have picked chrome as an alternate color, cause u cant put a clear coat on top of it, so now if u press it real hard it will leave finger print impressions!

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, i saw a post some one else put on tweed roofs and i fell in love, that will be my next interior project.

but for now im waiting on my steel roll pan i order today to come in!

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, thats my switch for my neon light, just about my radio.

·
MECP Certified
403 Posts

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that looks good, u need to try and find the white a/c panels they have, one thing too, be sure to keep that white clean, and dont do your vents white, my friend painted his ranger's interior white, and it shows dirt so quick. after a week his entire interior was white and black, specs of dirt

·
Registered
22 Posts
you did a good job. But y blue. Wouldn't red go with your truck?

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh, because im going to paint my truck that same color blue by the end of this month, ill try to get some pics up whenever i get it finshed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts