S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
awd equipped
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i gave in and bought and h.i.d plug and play kit. i went out lastnight and got the materials to make individual relay harnesses for each side. my h.i.ds arrive this afternoon from california. i got off work at 5pm and proceeded to make may harnesses. got everything together, took me a couple hours but everything is in and working fine. i got the 6000k bulbs. i realized that i didnt get any pics of the setup or relay harnesses. but i got everything pretty much hid. here are 2 quick pics i took. oh, and yes theyre in my stock halogen housings....for now.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
looks greta is it really worth the money and did it come with high beams also.

·
awd equipped
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think itll be worth the money. i just got the 9006 low beam set. after seeing these i dont think there is any need for high beams. of course i got them cheap and who knows how long theyll last but i like them.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
where did you get them from

·
awd equipped
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanks guys. nice to hear from you orangesonoma, since youre the man for h.i.ds. i got these off ebay from cxracing. this is the kit i got click me
i just got home from driving around for about 2hrs and they light up road great. no on comers brightlighted nor did people in front of me move out of the way for the brightness. im very pleased.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts