1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Black/Green Billet Sheen.
1,063 Posts
6 rides? damn! maro and X are looking clean

X

·
0 Posts
nice x very clean... would look better with stepshaver dont you agree YELLOWNOMA........haha
xtreme

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
xtreme-10 said:
nice x very clean... would look better with stepshaver dont you agree YELLOWNOMA........haha
xtreme
OMG I wasnt even paying attention! What is wrong with me??? yea dude that needs some stepshavers now!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the shavers are on and awaiting paint. it is lowered with 2 inch spindles and 3 inch blocks all belltech. waiting for my checkmate cover, and my new Boyds. and the power/heated leather '01 blazer seats will be in as soon as I get off of my lavy arse. what else? I'm thinking i should shave the tailgate before it goes in for paint. the 02 Camaro has 18x9.5 Zo6 wheels waiting for spring. and im trying to get my dad to put some big azz boyds on the '70, but he is to focused on the GMPP 383 short block with fast burn heads, and accel injection with a T56 trans to be bothered with a decision on wheels, or so he says, but I am sure I can ware him down.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
aphexandy said:
im trying to get my dad to put some big azz boyds on the '70, but he is to focused on the GMPP 383 short block with fast burn heads, and accel injection with a T56 trans to be bothered with a decision on wheels, or so he says, but I am sure I can ware him down.
Don't put big wheels on that, maybe some 17's at the most, just make sure they are wide! Also, I would be concentrating on that engine/trans combo way more than wheels, infact, the correct 15 inch wheels it is running right now are perfect. Pics look good by the way, I want to see that 2wd V8 blazer project all cleaned up!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MINTSICK: I want him to put 17's on it, but since we sent out the stock 15x7's to be widened 3" I dont think he is going to. We are going to try to stuff 295/50/15's under it, so they will be w-i-d-e! as for tyhe blaze, I can't wait either, it makes me want to giggle just thinking about it. every time I get something new for it, it makes me more excited. I'll be driving it by summer, I swear...of coarse i said that last year too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts