S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this from [email protected] for $175 shipped. Fitment was excellent, installation took 30 minutes after I got the fender trim and side moldings out of the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another...

BTW I do plan to add foglights when I find some that fit right.

Attachments

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks sweet, i'm lookin for one for my 1st gen blazer. thats the best one i've seen.

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
lookin good bro. I trashed another valance last night LOL. Goin' for round #3. If I had a dig. cam I'd show ya what being low and a 5in. tall wooden slab can do hehe. The black S valance w/ fog holes is now in 4 pieces. Oh well... going to make a call tomorrow and get another one ordered ($25).
I guess I may order bags for the front with my tax return. That'll help with clearance..heh

Mike
EC Founder

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
these arent the stock plastic ones you guys are breaking i hope ,cause i have the stock plastic one ($5 from a junk yard) and i cant tell you how much **** ive hit with it and it hasnt broken

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
Well, yeah mine is the stock plastic one, but it's the one with the foglight holes. The more sturdy of the bunch. Most of my damage comes from not paying attention to the curbs etc... but last night took the cake lol...

Mike
EC Founder

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
nice, that airdam is new to me, i haven't seen anything like that for first gens in a while

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
It looks great! What brand of lights are those cutouts for?

Rick

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
OH man that sucks... Oh well though... that's what happens huh. I still haven't ordered my new one yet so I'm running the flat plastic one for at least another month (will get one closer to show season). AND still running those 15s...I haven't received my tax return yet to get those 17s repaired and order new frt. tires.

mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, does the guy at the email address listed distribute those airdams, or was that something you got used? That is by far the best looking airdam i've seen for a gen 1. I'm going to be getting a new bumper with all clears in front soon, and that would look great with those. Any info about that would be great, thanks,
Spence

1 - 20 of 23 Posts