S-10 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 112 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
no. you have been on my ignore list but i got tired of constantly seeing you post everywhere i post and have that stupid box show up. :rotf:

well damn. meh the dude was kind enough to let them go with the truck along with the $80 steering wheel. theyll stay till i get sick of them.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
UPDATE!

Well today i went out to start the truck. Just to let it run since its been about a week. I popped the hood and did some looking. Found a rubber hose that was cracked and half ripped off and followed it and it ran to some steel lines and traced them all over. So i aksed my moms fiancee to take a look and see if it was an issue and it ended up being the issue. In about too minutes we pulled the ripped end off the rubber hose and hooked it up and started the truck and it runs smooth as hell. Just need to plug a few unused lines and holes and the vacuum leaks fixed.

Still need to get the oil leak fixed, fuel leak, and it has an exhaust leak but when i get the money im going to redo it from the block back with a header, high flow cat, new muffler, and tuck it all up into the frame.

Also did a photoshop (first one in over 2 years).

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Yeah but im not too worried. I know where there is some Z71's just gotta come up with the money. and may have the truck painted.

720's are badass...only thing I never like about them was the drip rails and how tall the roof is above them. Gonna be pimp when you throw some money at it.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
you running caprice head lights? I was going to do caprice head lights but I couldn't find any crystal clear lens ones

Im going to get 85-86 Nissan Maxima headlights. They are pretty much plug and play. Also need to figure out some sort of grille. The truck will be an old school style build, tweed interior, z71's when i get the money. Would LOVE to find a solid camper top but doubt thats going to happen.:haha:

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I want maxima headlights because they are pretty much plug in. Also can get HID's off ebay for cheap. But cant find them brand new or diamond cut.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
720's are badass...only thing I never like about them was the drip rails and how tall the roof is above them. Gonna be pimp when you throw some money at it.

I've loved hardbody's for years then i got one. then i got into datsuns and fell in love with the 720 and now i finally have one.

I would like to leave the truck all original and stock looking minus the antennea which will eventually be shaved. But im going with an old school theme. When i get a good enough job the truck will be completely torn down and rebuilt with a sfbd 5 lug swap possible targa top 90's style paint, camper shell if i find one, walk through full tweed interior and 18-20 billet wheel combo. :cool:

Right now i just want a good perfect reliable daily with bags. I figure bag it even though itll be a daily. i can get used to the bags and you only live once. so what if every weekend ill be fixing it. at least ill be happy.:)

Discussion starter · #33 ·
:haha: whats funny is you actually put money and work into your pieces of shit! I paid 300 bucks cash for this thing and havent done anything to it yet. Once february comes itll make your cars look even worse so shut the hell up douchebag. :rotf:

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Discussion starter · #36 ·
woo? At least im not in love with a hooker. :blaugh:

Discussion starter · #37 ·
:rotf:

No your not getting under my skin. Im just sitting back and laughing at your making a fool of yourself.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Im not running out of shit to say. I could say shit but i dont want to. Like you said im going to sit back and be the better man. Unlike you. Im just having a good laugh at this cause come morning so many people are going to talk shit to you and youll be back in your corner.

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Your a dumb mother ****er you know that? You are posting over and over in the same 3 threads and you keep coming up with the same ****ing shit. I cant wait till morning comes. Im really going to laugh my ass off then.

21 - 40 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.