S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is! 86' Nissan/Datsun 720! z motor, 5 speed. Needs some work. Plans are different wheels, eventually bag it and possibly paint. Im also going to build a custom center console and TRY to do something with the interior. Ill keep this updated every few days as i do stuff to it.

·
Mr. Shiny Cadillackness
446 Posts
I like very much. I've always like those trucks, keep us updated man can't wait to see how it looks.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! i plan to keep it updated, not many photo updates for awhile though, no money to do anything. im just going to tinker with the mechanical and electrical issues till the big updates

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
good lord i wish they would just stop selling that flat black/darkgrey... what ever the hell it is. yeah thats gotta go. :haha:

Are thse aluminum wheels? If so strip and polish those things!

this would look much better!

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good lord i wish they would just stop selling that flat black/darkgrey... what ever the hell it is. yeah thats gotta go. :haha:

Are thse aluminum wheels? If so strip and polish those things!

this would look much better!

DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOD!:cool: wheels im not a fan of! on a side note i picked up steel rims from a 620 today! gonna paint them red with a white lip and get some dog dishes :D

cool except for the paint.
eh im not a fan of it either but at least its one color. :haha: its either get it painted or bag it.. i think ill bag it:cool:

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my mom's fiancee's and the yellow camaro is my mom's only a v6 and she wont let me drive it :haha: and the explorer in front of my nissan is her new truck. the jimmy and explorer both need some work though.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks. i picked up rims today but imageshack.us is having issues so ill post pics of them and of the interior later.

·
1st Gen Crew Cab Cult
3,817 Posts
i got dishes but you got no money

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice find. Looks like the body is in good shape.

thanks, and yeah its in verrryyyy nice shape. it has one dent in the tailgate that needs to be popped out.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
new wheels

just set them in front to get an idea of how itll look.

interior

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like those seats!!!

you can have them for 300 bucks. then i can get it running perfect!:haha:

they're okay. comfy and i fit perfect but not my style. its better then a bench seat though. and its not often to see racing seats in a truc.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh well at least ill get the purchase money back :D and i need 300 to get all the major leaks fixed and get it running perfect

1 - 20 of 112 Posts