S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put a b&m shiftplus on today.it took a while to find the right wires but its on.it does shift harder now but i'm not sure if i really like it.i'll just try it for a few days.anybody else got 1 and like it?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Are those only for automatics or do they sell them for stick?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
was going to ask if it shifts hard enough to bark second...Heard it does w the 4.3..Can't wait till april when they release it for my truck..:thumbup:

·
Ex Bagged Minitrucker
4,653 Posts
Can't tell. The roads are wet and all it does is just spin while going into second. I can tell a little difference in shift points though. Not bad for $40.I will see about it tomorrow. Later, Brandon

·
Oooo. It's so tiny!
1,108 Posts
I've had one for a couple months. I took it off the other day as I had to take it in for service and didn't want to hear the dealer ***** about aftermarket parts. Can sure tell it's not there. Word of warning, make sure you don't short the wires, mine got wet and that's what caused my PCM to freak out and require a trip in for a OBDII reset.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
so whats the final decision, does it put more punch when shifting gears or what?? would it bark them from 1st to second on dry pavement??? i think i might have to buyy one of them, does it still work with the hpp3 shift points and the shift pressure turnd up or just the shift points??

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Ahhh but thats the programmer... Spoke to B&M yesterday..said mid april for the 2002... FINALLY!!! Feel like im wastin 15 horse on these sloppy asssed shifts I have...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
you aint kiddin, i might be barking mine through the shifts with all the mods i did, but i put on traction bars too, maybe i'll take them off for a few days and see if it barks them now

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
just thought of those traction bars, they've been on since day one before my hpp3 and all my mods

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
HMMMMMperhaps a trans go kit and a corvette servo. I thought the vette servos didnt work in 96 and up tranny's:confused:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts