S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, im working on ordering my new roll pan for my 98' s-10 and the dealer says the only other lights he can get would be 2" round which i think is the same side i have now :( do any of you guys have any ideas on where to find smally licence plate lights? Or any pics of the stock lights on a roll pan? Thanks!

-Corey :scary:

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
ok..I know that I have heard somone talking about license plate lights that are in the bolts for the plates, but that those didn't work that well....but that about finding a way to mount the light from a stepside s-10..they mount above the plate, out of sight...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fleet side here :( ..thats another question..in about 2 years i want to siwitch out my rear end with a step side 4wd..is that possible?

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I was just referring to using the license plate lights from a stepside..it should work...and I'd have no clue about the rearend...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the lite boltz on my plate. if you go to member rides then look for topic night pics. you can see them .i have blue lites. i havnet had a problem as for seeing them . 50 ft away you can still see the lite.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those look really tight what exactly are they and who sells them is there a site, intructions or something? Also what kinda headlights/headlight bulbs are u using?

Thanks, Corey :evilg:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought the boltz lites at pep boys for 7 bucks . you just run the wire through then tighen your tag with the bolt. wire the wires from the bolts to you exsistng bumper lites wires. there is a site but its on my puter im at the moms. taKES LIEK 5 MINS TO instaLL THEM. IM USINF STOCK LITES THAT CAMe with the x... i hope heh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts