S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Po-Po User
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it's frickin sweet... but i wanted to let you guys know that it came with a free trial subscription to Vongo.... and really... apart from a few good movies it really sucks.... they dont even have super troopers on there!!!! WTF?!?!?! i mean really cmon

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
I still dont believe you are alive. you must venture into chat to prove you have a pulse

·
no longer has a 95
1,883 Posts
I just got a hp pavilion DV2000 and my brother got a DV6000.

I love mine. it amazingly better then the old windows 98 desktop

HP FTW!

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
First thing you do when you buy a laptop, right after you open the box. You stick the/a Windows CD in the drive and format it, don't even let it boot first. Format it right out of the box and only install NEEDED drivers, then in 30,40,50min or however long it takes, you can start using it.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
First thing you do when you buy a laptop, right after you open the box. You stick the/a Windows CD in the drive and format it, don't even let it boot first. Format it right out of the box and only install NEEDED drivers, then in 30,40,50min or however long it takes, you can start using it.
Werd...all that shit thats preloaded is next to worthless :rolleyes:

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
Fuckin A!

But that's a nice lappy.

I got a re-furbished gayway err gateway MX series 6448, only cost me 400 bones from tigerdirect.com, they ****ed up on the price was susposed to be 550.

Wide 16" screen...I mostly hook it up to my DLP projector and watch movies I d/led in HD on an 80' screen. Everyone needs one in their home entertainment center!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts